Borneo Adventure 6 Days/5 Nights
Our tour is private or not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and guide your decision what to do during your visit. 4% of your trip payment will be donated to help the reforestation and education project.
Day 1: Airport, Kumai, Local Village, Tanjung Harapan.
- Welcomed by the tour guide with your plaque card at the Airport or hotel in Pangkalan Bun.
- Transfer directly to Kumai to get the Kelotok. Softdrinks and snack are served on Boat.
- Cruise upstream to Sekonyer river.View the mangrove forest and the animal that exist includes, Monkey, Birds and other wildlife.
- Delicious Indonesian food will be served on board whilst cruising the river.
- Visiting a local handrycraft souvenir shop in Sekonyer village and sightseeing around the villlage.
- Witnessing Orangutan feeding in one of rehabilitation site at 03:00pm.
- Return to Kelotok and travel upstream to witnessing the proboscis monkey along river edge. Softdrink and fried banana are served.
- Overnight on Kelotok deck, under mosquito net and bed with jungle sounds surrounds.
Day 2 : Pesalat, Camp Leakey
- Early morning wake up, listen to bird of Borneo sounds surrounds.
- Western breakfast, coffee and tea will be served.
- Visit a restoration site and planting endemic trees of Borneo in Pesalat.
- Back to Kelotok and travel upstream to Camp Leakey.
- Visit the information centre, learn about Park and its orangutan conservation projects history.
- View the other Orangutan feeding at 02:00pm.
- Back to the Boat and have your leisure whilst cruising river downstream.
- Enjoy the twilights afternoon or have a shower on boat.
- The other delicious dinner are served on Boat.
- Lying down and see the stargazing at clearly nighttime sky.
- Overnight on boat.
Day 3 : Pondok Tanggui, Tanjung Harapan, Buluh River, Pangkalan Bun
- Wake up early morning and breathing fresh oxygen of the rainforest.
- Breakfast, Juice, Coffee and tea are served.
- Cruise downstream and search for wildlife that active on morning time whilst cruising.
- Visit morning Orangutan feeding time at 09:00am in Pondok Tanggui.
- Return to boat and travel downstream to Tanjung Harapan.
- Have a delicious Indonesian meal on board.
- Do a jungle trekking and canoing through a small river called Buluh river.
- Back to the boat and travel downstream to Kumai.
- Transfer in to your hotel in Pangkalan Bun.
Day 4 : Pangkalan Bun, Riam Tinggi Village
- Breakfast will be served at the Hotel.
- Transfer to Riam Tinggi Dayak village by Car for approximately four hours.
- View one of largest palm oil plantation in the island of Borneo bothside road to Riam Tinggi dayak Village.
- Have a lunch in a small restaurant on Nangabulik district.
- Continue to Riam Tinggi Village.
- Meet the local on a simple homestay then have your rest.
- Attending traditional welcoming ceremony on a traditional longhouse. Dancing and drinks some rice wine is followed by all participants.
- Back to homestay to overnight.
- Early morning wake up and have a breakfast, tea or coffee.
- Hiking to highland to Bukit Lubang Kilat to view an amazing landscape of Riam Tinggi village and its rainforest.
- Back to homestay for having Indonesian lunch,
- Do rafting and swimming on the river.
- Return to homestay to have your leisure or interacted to local.
- Another dinner will be served on homestay.
- Spend the night in homestay.
- Early morning breakfast will be served by local in homestay
- Take a long car ride to Pangkalan Bun.
- Transfer to your hotel in Pangkalan Bun.
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangements can be made for vegetarian
- Tea, coffe and condense milk always available for your enjoyment
- Park entrance, camera tax, Boat parking fees, and all site donations are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer from and to Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses incurred due to force majeure
- Personal expenses
- Please advise us before hand of any special dietary requirements or physical disabilities.
- First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arrange in order to make a flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.
- Our tour isn’t written in stone you could discuss with your guide for any changes but without change in price.