Wild Orangutan Tour 4 Days / 3 Nights
Our tour are private and exclusive or is not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and guide your decision what to do during your visit. 4% of your trip payment will be donated to help the reforestation and education project.
Day 1: Kumai, Sekonyer Village, Tanjung Harapan.
- Greeted at Pangkalan Bun Airport by our friendly Guide with your name plaque card
- Transfer from Airport directly to the boat, where you are welcomed by the full boat crew
- River cruise to Tanjung Puting National Park
- Whilst enjoying the river cruise, spot the animal, including: Wild Orangutan, Estuarine crocodile and others wildlife
- Visit and sightseeing around on a local village, see the souvenirs mini shop
- Enjoy a delicious Indonesian meals that served on board
- Visit afternoon semi wild orangutan feeding in Tanjung Harapan one of the conservation site.
- Return to the Kelotok, travel upstream to witness the other attractive primate of borneo such as Proboscis monkey, Silver langoor and Longtail macaca.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner, while listening to the symphony of nocturnal animals, birds and insects
- Lie on the deck, to gaze at the stars and the clear night time sky
- Go to sleep under the enclosed deck of the klotok, on comfortable mattresses under mosquito nets
*please note that the itinerary above is based upon on afternoon arrival. Arrangements can be made for an early pick-up from the airport and a viewing of the orangutans on your first day
Day 2: Jerumbun, Camp Leakey, Pondok Tanggui
- Wake up to the sounds of the Borneo jungle
- Breakfast on the klotok with hot coffe,tea,breed and etc.
- Visit the reforestation site at Jerumbun and plant trees to help and learn about the conservation plan for the rainforest.
- Make memories and help make a lasting impact on the restoration of the rainforest
- Return to Kelotok to have another enjoyable Indonesian lunch whilst travel upstream to Camp Leakey.
- View afternoon feeding of the orangutans on the outskirts of Camp Leakey
- Back on boat for afternoon snacks and softdrinks while also looking out for crocodiles and birds of Borneo while river cruising
- Brave a night trek through the jungles of Borneo, searching for glowing mushroom, tarantulas, nocturnal moths, deer, and tarsier- small nocturnal primate, unique to the region.
- Having dinner on the Klotok, surrounded by the magic of the Borneo rainforest
- Overnight on the boat, where you can view the stargaze on clear nighttime sky
Day 3: Pondok Tanggui, Tanjung Harapan, Buluh River
- Breakfast on the Boat
- Visit an early morning Orangutan feeding in Pondok Tanggui
- Return to the Kelotok and cruise downstream to Tanjung harapan site
- Explore the rainforest by three hours daytime jungle trekking through borneo jungle’s
- Canoeing on Buluh river, spot various birds of Borneo and others wild animal.
- Return to the Kelotok
- Enjoy your relax and leisure whilst river cruise downstream to see fireflies at Nypa palm vegetation once the night has no moonlights
- Dinner will be served on board
- Overnight on the Boat
Day 4: Kumai, Airport
- Breakfast on the boat
- Cruise downstream to Kumai
- Transfer to the Airport
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangements can be made for vegetarian
- Tea, coffe and condense milk always available for your enjoyment
- Park entrance, camera tax, Boat parking fees, and all site donations are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer from and to Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses incurred due to force majeure
- Personal expenses
Please advise us before hand of any special dietary requirements or physical disabilities.
First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arrange in order to make a flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.