Orangutan Tour 2 Days / 1 Night
Our tour is private or not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and guide your decision what to do during your visit. 4% of your trip payment will be donated to help the reforestation and education project.
Day 1: Kumai, Tanjung Harapan
Morning Pick-up from Airport or Hotel
- Greeted at Pangkalan Bun Airport by our friendly Guide with your name plaque card
- Transfer from Airport directly to the Kelotok/Boat, where you are welcomed by the full Kelotok crew
- Snack and softdrink on arrival on the Kelotok/ Boat
- River cruise to Tanjung Puting National Park
- Whilst enjoying the river cruise, spot the wildlife, including: Proboscis monkey, longtail macaque, Wild Orangutan, and much more
- A delicious Indonesian lunch will be served on the Kelotok/ Boat
- Witness the Orangutan feeding at one of the Orangutan rehabilitation site in the National Park.
- Relaxing afternoon tea, snacks and fruits that served on the Kelotok/Boat while contuining your wildlife spotting.
- Enjoy a candle lights dinner, while listening to the symphony of nocturnal animals, birds and insect
- Lie on the deck to gaze at the stars and the clear nights time sky
- Go to sleep under the enclosed deck of the Kelotok/Boat, on comfortable bed under mosquito net
Day 2: Pondok Tanggui, Camp Leakey, Kumai
- Wake up to the sounds of Borneo Jungle
- Western style breakfast will served on the Kelotok/Boat
- Travel upstream to visit the second stationof Pondok Tanggui for morning Orangutan feeding
- Visit Camp Leakey and learn about the camp’s history and Borneo Rainforest
- Get acquainted with some of the oldest residences; Tut, Siswi and Akhmad
- Trek through thelush Borneo Rainforest
- Return to the Kelotok/ Boat for lunch
- View the afternoon feeding of the Orangutans
- Afternoon tea, snacks and fruit on the Kelotok/ Boat
- River cruise out of the National Park to Kumai at nightfall
- Transfer to and arrangement made for a night’s accomodation in Pangkalan Bun
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangements can be made for vegetarian
- Tea, coffe and condense milk always available for your enjoyment
- Park entrance, camera tax, Boat parking fees, and all site donations are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer from and to Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses incurred due to force majeure
- Personal expenses
- Please advise us before hand of any special dietary requirements or physical disabilities.
- First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arrange in order to make a flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.
- Our tour isn’t written in stone you could discuss with your guide for any changes but without change in price.