Tour of Borneo 3 Days / 2 Nights
Our tour is private or not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and guide your decision what to do during your visit. 4% of your trip payment will be donated to help the reforestation and education project.
Day 1: Kumai, Tanjung Harapan
Morning pick-up from the Airport or Hotel to the Boat
- Greeted at Iskandar Airport or Hotel at Pangkalan Bun by your friendly guide with your plaque name card
- Transfer from the Airport or Hotel directly to the Kelotok/Boat, where you are welcomed by full Boat crew
- Snack and softdrink on arrival on the Kelotok/Boat
- River cruise to Tanjung Puting National Park
- Whilst enjoying the river cruise, spot the wildlife
- A delicious lunch will be served on the Kelotok/Boat
- Witness the Orangutan feeding at Tanjung Harapan, one of the Orangutan rehabilitation site at the National Park
- Return to the Kelotok to travel upstream and spotting the wildlife
- Enjoy a candle light dinner, while listening to the symphony of nocturnal insects and birds
- Lie on the deck, to gaze at the stars and the clear night time sky
- Overnight on the Kelotok under the enclosed deck on comfortable bed and under mosquito nets
Day 2: Pondok Tanggui, Camp Leakey.
- A delicious breakfast will be served on the Kelotok
- Cruise downstream to the Pondok Tanggui to witness an early morning Orangutan feeeding
- Back to the Kelotok and cruise upstream to Camp Leakey
- An enjoyable delicious lunch served on Boat
- View the afternoon feeding of the Orangutan at Camp Leakey
- Return to the Kelotok, see if you can spot the crocodile while river cruising
- Dinner on Boat
Day 3: Kumai – Airport
- A delicious breakfast will be served on the Kelotok.
- Return to Kumai and transfer to the Airport.
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangements can be made for vegetarian
- Tea, coffe and condense milk always available for your enjoyment
- Park entrance, camera tax, Boat parking fees, and all site donations are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer from and to Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses incurred due to force majeure
- Personal expenses
Please advise us before hand of any special dietary requirements or physical disabilities.
First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arrange in order to make a flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.