Our tour is private or can be arranged for group but not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and guide your decision what to do during your visit. We will donated 4% of your trip budget for conservation and education project.
2 Days, 1 Night
Day 1: Kumai, Tanjung Harapan
Morning Pick-up from Airport or Hotel
- Greeted at Pangkalan Bun Airport by our friendly Guide with your name plaque card
- Transfer from Airport directly to the Kelotok/Boat, where you are welcomed by the full Kelotok crew
- Snack and softdrink on arrival on the Kelotok/ Boat
- River cruise to Tanjung Puting National Park
- Whilst enjoying the river cruise, spot the wildlife, including: Proboscis monkey, longtail macaque, Wild Orangutan, and much more
- A delicious Indonesian lunch will be served on the Kelotok/ Boat
- Witness the Orangutan feeding at one of the Orangutan rehabilitation site in the National Park.
- Relaxing afternoon tea, snacks and fruits that served on the Kelotok/Boat while contuining your wildlife spotting.
- Enjoy a candle lights dinner, while listening to the symphony of nocturnal animals, birds and insect
- Lie on the deck to gaze at the stars and the clear nights time sky
- Go to sleep under the enclosed deck of the Kelotok/Boat, on comfortable bed under mosquito net
Day 2: Pondok Tanggui, Camp Leakey, Kumai
- Wake up to the sounds of the Borne0 Jungle
- Western style breakfast will served on the Kelotok/Boat
- Travel upstream to visit the second stationof Pondok Tanggui for morning Orangutan feeding
- Visit Camp Leakey and learn about the camp’s history and Borneo Rainforest
- Get acquainted with some of the oldest residences; Tut, Siswi and Akhmad
- Trek through thelush Borneo Rainforest
- Return to the Kelotok/ Boat for lunch
- View the afternoon feeding of the Orangutans
- Afternoon tea, snacks and fruit on the Kelotok/ Boat
- River cruise out of the National Park to Kumai at nightfall
- Transfer to and arrangement made for a night’s accomodation in Pangkalan Bun
The package included :
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangements can be made for vegetarian
- Tea, coffe and condense milk always available for your enjoyment
- Park entrance, camera tax, boat parking fees, and all site donations to the park are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer to and from Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses incurred due to force majeure
- Personal expenses
1. Please advise us before hand of any special dietary requirements or physical disabilites.
2. First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the Orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arranged in order to make a flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.
3. Our programs isn’t written in stone you could discuss with your guide for any changes but without change in price.