Our tour is private or not available for sharing. We have prepared some tour package to help your planning and decision what to do during your visit. 4% of your trip budget will be donated to help the reforestation and education projects.
Wild Orangutan Tour
3 nights, 4 Days
Day 1: Kumai, Sekonyer River
- Greeted at Pangkalan Bun Airport by our friendly Guide with your name plaque card
- Transfer from Airport directly to the boat, where you are welcomed by the full boat crew
- River cruise to Tanjung Puting National Park
- Whilst enjoying the river cruise, spot the wildlife, including: Proboscis monkey, Long tail monkey, wild Orangutan, and much more
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner, while listening to the symphony of nocturnal animals, birds and insects
- Lie on the deck, to gaze at the stars and the clear night time sky
- Go to sleep under the enclosed deck of the klotok, on comfortable mattresses under mosquito nets
*please note that the itinerary above is based upon on afternoon arrival. Arrangements can be made for an early pick-up from the airport and a viewing of the orangutans on your first day
Day 2: Camp Leakey, Pondok Ambung
- Wake up to the sounds of the Borneo jungle
- Breakfast on the klotok with hot coffe,tea,breed and etc.
- Take a short trek to explore the rainforest and discover wild-orangutan and other wildlife
- Return to the klotok for enjoying your lunch and cold mineral water
- View afternoon feeding of the orangutans on the outskirts of Camp Leakey
- Back on boat for afternoon snacks, while also looking out for crocodiles while river cruising
- Brave a night trek through the jungles of Borneo, searching for glowing mushroom, tarantulas, nocturnal moths, deer, and tarsier- small nocturnal primate, unique to the region.
- Dinner on the klotok
- Overnight on the boat, where you can view the starts and nightlife
Day 3: Camp Leakey
- Breakfast on the boat
- Visit to Camp Leakey, to learn all about the camp at its information centre.
- Do a jungle trek to further discover the magic of the rainforest
- Lunch on board
- Return to Camp Leakey for orang-utan feeding and trek
- Back to the boat for afternoon tea and fried banana delights
- Rest of the day for leisure and relaxation
- Delicious Dinner on the boat, surrounded by the magic of the rainforest
- Overnight on the boat, amidst the sounds of the rainforest
Day 4: Pondok Tanggui, Pasalat, Sekonyer village and Tanjung Harapan
- Breakfast on the boat
- Cruise downstream to second station to witness an early morning orangutan feeding
- Enjoy Lunch on the klotok
- Visit the reforestation site at Pasalat and plant trees to help and learn about the conservation plan for the rainforest.
- Make memories and help make a lasting impact on the restoration of the rainforest
- Learn about the medicinal properties of the various plants of the rainforest
- Visit the local village and spend time with the locals, view hand-made souvenirs
- Afternoon orangutan feeding at Tanjung Harapan
- Transfer to and arrangement made for a night’s accommodation in Pangkalan Bun.
- Boat rental and full crew
- Mineral water is provided
- All meals whilst on the Boat, including breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. Arrangement can be made for vegetarian
- Tea coffe, and condense milk always available for your enjoyments
- Park entrance, camera tax, Boat parking feed and all site donations to the park are included in the above quoted prices
- Car to transfer in/out Airport or Hotel
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Expensed incurred due to force majeure and flight cancellation
- Personal expenses
1. Please advise us before hand of any special dietary and requirements or physical.
2. First day itinerary depends on the arrival time at Pangkalan Bun Airport − morning arrival will be able to view the Orangutan feeding on day one also early departure can be arranged in order to make the flight out of Pangkalan Bun on the last day of the trip.
3. Our program isn’t written in stone you could discuss with your guide for any changes but without change in price.